Monday, January 28, 2013
Malta Events - Valletta International Piano Festival 2013
If you will be visiting Malta between the 2nd and 10th February for the Valletta International Piano Festival there is no better place to stay than at a superior five star Malta Hotel on the doorstep of Valletta. A lot of events will be taking place during these dates as the Maltese Islands, and especially Valletta will also be celebrating Carnival. Besides during this weekend the Grand Hotel Excelsior will also be celebrating the Chinese New Year 2013.
On the occasion of the Valletta International Piano Festival the Grand Hotel Excelsior has come up with an attractive package.
The Piano Festival Package includes:
• Welcome drink upon arrival,
• Daily buffet breakfast,
• An automatic upgrade from a Deluxe Inland Room to a Deluxe Partial Sea View Room,
• One pass per person booked to the ‘His Majesty Grand Piano’ Concert on the 9th February taking place at the Grand Hotel Excelsior at 8.30pm,
• Use of our Leisure facilities during your stay and
• Free Parking (subject to availability).
Package price is at 190 Euro for two person sharing a Deluxe Partial Sea View Room. Above package is for the night of the 9th February.